Providing the courts with research-based driver safety programs that reduce traffic violations
ADEPT Driver crash reduction programs provide an alternative for judges and courts looking for effective solutions to replace existing, court-mandated “rules of the road” programs that have no measurable impact on driver behavior. Our programs have been vetted by insurance actuaries and independent traffic researchers for over 24 years, and are now tailored to the judicial and court systems. We have programs for drivers of all ages that address issues specific to teens, drivers age 20-60 and mature drivers 55+. The findings are clear - no other prosecution diversion program on the market can deliver what our programs deliver:
- Reduces crash frequency by 30%
- Reduces crash severity by 51%
- Reduces traffic violations by over 70%
- Significant changes in safe driving behavior and crash avoidance skills
Our programs are not “check the box” safety training—they are 6–8 hour behavioral interventions that measure and improve the crash risk factors associated with over 90% of collisions and many traffic violations.
We can provide the courts with a “report card" of driver safety skills and behavior change as a result of the training
ADEPT Driver’s proven crash reduction training programs and assessments are designed so that the participant does not experience training as punishment. They see the relevance and importance of the subject content and appreciate learning crash avoidance skills they can use every day.
ADEPT Driver programs treat the leading causes of traffic violations, like poor risk perception and speed and space management, as well as hazard detection, visual awareness and judging safe gaps in the flow of traffic.
Our training includes:
- Hazard detection proficiency
- Visual cognition and memory of what is happening 360° around the vehicle
- Perception of changes in driving risk (includes distracted driving)
- Speed and space management proficiency
- Judging safe and unsafe gaps in traffic when making a turn or changing lanes
- Anticipating a corrective action
To explore this opportunity for your traffic court or learn more about the research and effectiveness of our neuro-cognitive training systems, please contact Dr. Richard Harkness, ADEPT Driver CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore how we can add value to your existing prosecution diversion program.