ADEPT Driver is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
ADEPT Driver takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ADEPT Driver website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. ADEPT Driver is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ADEPT Driver. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on ADEPT Driver website:
- Phone: 800-808-5678
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 2374 Maritime Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95758
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of ADEPT Driver website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the ADEPT Driver website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations.
Known limitations for ADEPT Driver website:
- Simulations are not accessible using tab and arrow keys.
- Checkout: Screen reader does not notify the updated quantity automatically after selecting the Increase/Decrease Qty button.
- Checkout: Screen reader does not notify "Sorry your coupon code is invalid" message automatically after selecting the Apply button.
- Checkout: Role is missing for the checkout button.
- Checkout: Focus does not shift automatically to the logo after selecting the "Checkout" button.
- Checkout: Text error message missing.
- Checkout: Incorrect alt text provided for "Norton" image as "Digi seal" image.
- Checkout: Tax amount should be notified automatically as soon as the user selects State.
- Checkout: Tab Focus does not move to card, Paypal, Amazon Pay radio buttons.
- Checkout: Tab Focus does not move to the United States, Pay.
- Observation: Tab focus doesn't move to "View Details" link.
- Checkout: Expand/Collapse state missing for the "United States" button.
- Checkout: Choose Country> Dialog window content is not accessible using tab and arrow keys.
- Checkout: Tab focus doesn't move to increase/decrease quantity buttons.
Please contact us using email or the contact support number if you face issues.