LAST UPDATED: March 7, 2016
We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: modify or discontinue the Site, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the Site; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Site; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Site. You agree that Company and any Service Providers (defined below) shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, in whole or in part, or of any Service, content, feature or product offered through the Site. Your continued use of the Site after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
Distance selling of Products is only available to consumers over the age of eighteen (18) years (or the age of majority of the individual's relevant country) being natural persons that obtain goods and services for personal, family, or household purposes. You are prohibited from purchasing any Product from the Site for purposes of resale by you or any other person, and Company expressly disclaims any warranty or claim for damages, consequential or otherwise, resulting from your intent or attempt to resell any product purchased from the Site.
2. Jurisdictional Issues. Unless otherwise specified, the Site and Service are intended to promote Company's products and services available in the United States. The prices of the products are indicated on the Site in US Dollars and are exclusive of all applicable taxes and any applicable surcharges. Company charges state, local and county taxes on online transactions, as required by applicable laws. Please note that your on-screen transaction total at order confirmation reflects estimated tax. The actual sales tax will be calculated when your order is shipped and may vary from the estimated tax. Shipping and delivery costs shall be added to the price of the products and are indicated separately on the order form. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from the United States, and is not intended to subject Company to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Company does not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction other than the United States. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. You are also subject to United States export controls and are responsible for any violations of such controls, including any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. We may limit the Site's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
3. Description of the Services. We provide users of the Site with access to certain content and services related to the Company and Products, which may include, without limitation, articles, photographs, graphics, images, text, data, user comments, e-commerce and shopping services, opinions, postings and messages and other similar content (such content and services, collectively, the "Services").
4. Purchases. We may make available products and services for purchase through the Site, and we may use third-party suppliers and service providers (collectively, "Service Providers") to enable e-commerce functionality on our Site and to provide other e-commerce related services. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available by us through the Site (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction, including without limitation your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant Company the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
(i) the Products are not available; or
(ii) reported, or suspected, fraudulent or illegal activities, including suspected purchases for resale or commercial purposes; or
(iii) you have not fulfilled your obligations with respect to a prior contract executed with Company.
The contract between you and the Company is executed upon issuance of the acceptance and confirmation by Company of the order proposal sent through the process set out on the Site. The acceptance (or the refusal) by Company shall be sent to you via e-mail at the address provided in the order proposal ("Order Confirmation"). In case of unavailability of one or more of the ordered products, you will receive an e-mail duly informing you about the unavailability of the products. In this case, the order proposal will be cancelled or partially accepted only as to the available Products. In case of partial acceptance, you shall pay (or shall be charged, in case of payment through the credit card) only the price of the available products. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, Company reserves the right, prior to delivery, to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or payment has been made. In such circumstances, Company shall offer the customer the opportunity to purchase the product at the correct price. If the customer's credit card has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled prior to delivery, Company will issue a credit to customer's credit card account.
5. Products, Content and Specifications. Descriptions and images of, and references to, third-party products or services available in connection with the Site do not imply Company's endorsement of such third-party products or services. All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Site, are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain speeds, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videocassettes, DVDs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated. The use of any software or computer programs purchased through the Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in their respective End User License Agreements. Company reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to Company's refund and exchange policies then in effect. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including without limitation all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
6. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed for shipment of physical goods, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is complete and compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Site. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
7. Accuracy of Information. This Site is solely for private, personal and non-commercial use, and the material on this Site is presented for informational and/or promotional purposes only. We attempt to ensure that information on this Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Site. For example, products included on this Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes or requirements than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any client. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. Company also reserves the right to make adjustments to the pricing and/or description or features of products or services for reasons including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, Product discontinuation, material unavailability, changes to manufacturing processes, and errors in advertisements.
9. Rules of Conduct. While using the Site you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; any failure to comply may also result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to Section 20 below. You agree that you will not:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Site:
- Anything that is or may be (a) threatening, harassing, degrading or hateful; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right.
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability or that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense.
- Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Site or Services to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including any representative of Company or Service Provider; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without Company's express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without Company's express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without Company's express prior, written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company grants the operators of public search engines permission to use automated search/retrieval applications to copy information from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the information contained on the Site, but not caches or archives of such materials. Company reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
10. Registration; User Names and Passwords. You may be required to register with Company in order to access certain Products, Services or areas of the Site. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name (or e-mail address) that is already being used by someone else; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that belongs to another person; that personally identifies you; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion.
Your user name and password are for your personal use only, and not for use by any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Site, and agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Site, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all interaction with the Site that occurs in connection with your password or user name (including, without limitation, all Transactions). You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account or the Site, and to ensure that you "log off"/exit from your account with the Site (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations. Company is authorized to rely upon any acts or communications it receives under your password as if such acts or communications have been made by you unless Company receives explicit prior notice otherwise.
11. Forums and Submissions. We and/or our Service Providers may, in our exclusive discretion, make available through the Site services (for example, message boards, forums, blogs and comment functionality on the Site, among other services) to which you are able to post information and materials (each, a "Forum").
Information on our Forums may be provided both by Company and by third party visitors to the Site. Please note that Site visitors may post messages or make statements in the Forums that are inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Company and its Service Providers neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information or statements made in the Forums by third parties. Without limitation, Company and its Service Providers are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the Forums (including without limitation errors or omissions in Forum postings or links or images embedded in Forum messages) or results obtained by using any such information or materials. Under no circumstances will Company, or its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives or Service Providers, be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information or materials. The opinions expressed in the Forums reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions, and may not reflect the opinions of Company.
In addition, Company and its Service Providers have no control over, and shall have no liability for, any damages resulting from the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily made public through any Forum or any other part of the Site. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IN A FORUM OR OTHERWISE ON THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
12. License. For any information and/or materials you submit through the Site or a Forum, or otherwise to the Company (each, a "Submission"), you grant to Company, its Service Providers and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), create derivative works of, transmit, publicly display and publicly perform such Submission, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for Company's business purposes and/or the business purposes of Company's Service Providers and designees, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. For each Submission, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that such Submission, and your provision thereof to and through the Site, comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
13. Monitoring. You acknowledge and agree that (a) we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to evaluate each Submission before allowing it to be posted on the Site or any Forum; and (b) we may do one or all of the following, at our discretion: (i) monitor Submissions; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any Submission; and/or (iii) disclose any Submissions, and the circumstances surrounding their transmission, to any third party in order to operate the Site; to protect Company and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives and Service Providers, and the Site's users and visitors; to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests; to enforce this Agreement; or for any other reason or purpose.
14. Company's Proprietary Rights. The information and materials made available through the Site, including the Services, are and shall remain the property of Company and its licensors and suppliers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by Company in writing, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, all or any part of the Site or any materials made available through the Site. You also agree not to use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Company’s name, copyrighted materials, or trademarks without Company’s express consent.
Trade names, trademarks and service marks of Company or which Company is licensed to use include without limitation, ADEPT DRIVER, TEEN SMART and LIFE LONG DRIVER, any associated logos, and our other trademarks appearing at this Site. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by Company are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Company, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Company trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
15. Links. The Site may provide links to other third party web sites and online resources. Unless otherwise stated on the website, Company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree neither Company nor its Service Providers are responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and neither Company nor its Service Providers endorse or are responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available through such sites or resources. Other web sites may provide links to the Site with or without our authorization. You acknowledge and agree that Company and its Service Providers do not endorse such sites, and are not and shall not be responsible or liable for any links from those sites to the Site, any content, advertising, products or other materials available on or through such other sites, or any loss or damages incurred in connection therewith.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
Company shall have the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links to the Site through technological or other means without prior notice.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND ANY GOODS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. COMPANY AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES) OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE.
18. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE BY COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
While we try to maintain the integrity and security of the Site and the servers from which the Site is operated, we do not guarantee that the Site will be or remain secure, complete or correct, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to the Site, contact us at email@example.com with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location on the Site where such material(s) appear.
19. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives and Service Providers, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site; or (b) any violation of this Agreement by you.
20. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. Company, in its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Site, at any time and for any reason, including if Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that Company may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination. Sections 2, 8, 10-11, 12-22 and 26 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
21. Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Company a notice at the address listed below requesting that Company remove the material or block access to it and providing the following information:
(i) Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
(ii) Identification of the Submission that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the Submission in as much detail as possible, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the Submission.
(iii) Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
(iv) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(v) A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.
(vi) A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send Company a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov for details. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to: ADEPT, Inc., Attn: General Counsel, 2374 Maritime Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95758, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
22. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction by the federal and state courts located in Sacramento, California, U.S.A., and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In the event of any dispute or litigation relating to the Site and/or Services, the prevailing party shall be entitled to additionally recover reasonable legal expenses and costs, including attorney’s fees, from the other party.
23. Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the meaning of application of this Agreement, please direct such questions to email@example.com. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us. The disclosure of contact information described above does not constitute consent to contact for purposes unrelated to the Site and/or Services or for unauthorized purposes, including but not limited to marketing.
24. Filtering. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the two web sites GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that Company does not endorse any of the products or services listed at such site.
25. Information or Complaints. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to ADEPT, Inc., Attn: E-commerce division, 2374 Maritime Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95758, or by calling us at 1-800-808-75678. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
26. Miscellaneous. This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Company. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. In such event, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a provision that comes closest to the original intent of the invalid or unenforceable provision or will be modified to conform to the most expansive permissible reading under the law consistent with the intention of the invalid or unenforceable provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. This, together with all policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and Company relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Company relating to such subject matter. Notices to you may be made via posting to the Site, by e-mail, or by regular mail, in Company's discretion. The Site may also provide notices of changes to this Agreement or other matters by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices. Without limitation, you agree that a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Company will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.